A 5-week content development and curation workshop for speakers, educators, mentors, and digital product makers.
Out of stockAlready Own This? Log In
Content Curator Includes:
The Content Curator program introduces you to digital products and the unlimited potential you have to create in this space around your knowledge and experience. Learn how to harness and organize that knowledge by presenting, packaging, producing a product you can sell, and finding your unique CONTENT voice; that is the magic you put into these products.
This workshop is for content creators that want to learn how to . . .
- Curate and organize content for education and instruction videos.
- Make empowering mentoring and accountability products.
- Build a Speaking / Mentoring / Education brand.
- Connect a community
- Craft dynamic keynote presentations for both in-person and online.
- Create ebooks, guides, templates and auxiliary products & learn how they work together.
It’s about building confidence and community and standing in your full power as the forward face of your brand.
Learn to curate, organize and expand your own knowledge and experience into educational content so you create engaging products, strong speakers, platform builders, more strong authentic voices, the voices of mentors and teachers, and people who have walked their path and want to share it.
Week 1 DIGITAL PRODUCTS
An Introduction to the World of Digital Products and the unlimited potential you have to create in this space.
- Explore all products for Content Creators, Product Makers, Mentors & Educators.
- Digital products for Education, Instructor or demo video.
- Physical versus Digital Products.
- Create downloadable products audio books/files, magazines, ebooks, guides, templates and auxiliary products & learn how they work together.
Week 2 CONTENT CURATOR
Who am I as a Content Creator? Find the heart of your narrative . . . find your voice, find your path.
- Speaker/Content training and experience.
- Stay in your lane. Get clarity on your path as a Content Curator
- Knowledge – Direction. Find the heart of your Narrative.
- Document Timeline. Business bio. Open your story.
Week 3 MASTERING THE ART OF CONTENT + TIME
How do I teach what I know? Discover the volume and depth of your knowledge and experience. Learn to curate, organize and expand your own knowledge and experience.
- Build Speaking / Mentoring / Education content, connect a community and craft dynamic presentations and workshops for in person and online.
- Curating, developing and building Speaker, Mentoring and Education Content.
- The power of Content direction, narrative and engagement.
- Direction Challenge / Steps to Action / Accountability.
Week 4 CONTENT DIRECTION CURATING + PACKAGING
Creating a Product of Value.
- Time and content structure.
- Map Build and Refine Content.
- Packaging and Product design, development, and combinations.
- Pricing Bundles combinations e-commerce delivery of the product.
Week 5 BUILD YOUR ONLINE BRAND
Build confidence and community and stand in your full power as the forward face of your brand.
- Building an Online Brand | Community | Platform.
- Speaker Profile Promotion and Marketing.
- Anatomy of a Sales page and video.
- Beta test. LIVE – Chat / Evergreen / Systems / Library Audience + Community.
- Platform – Instructors / Co-instructors / Product ambassadors / Affiliate + Rev share.